Nourishing Facial Serum is a blend of organic tamanu oil and French lavender pure essential oil. It soothes, repairs, and protects against the harsh effects of the elements.
Tamanu organic oil facilitates the growth of newer skin and leaves the skin feeling smoother and softer. Lavender essential oil is anti-inflammatory and has the ability to help lighten skin. This antioxidant-rich serum quickly absorbs into your skin leaving it feeling smoother, healthier and energized.
Nourishing Facial Serum is the newest addition to our line of serums. It is perfect for those with oily skin, or those who can benefit from evening skin tone. This facial serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, calms redness and irritation, and protects against environmental damage to give you younger-looking skin.
Download our free Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT / Tapping) Scripts
Directions: Ready to use. Cleanse skin and pat dry. Perfect base for your makeup application. Apply to desired area as needed prior to makeup application. Formulated to soothe and smooth the delicate skin of your face.
Packaged: 30 ml / 1 oz bottle with dropper and 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Roll On.
Facial Serum Rollon Collection (Set of 4) – each in a 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon
- Nourishing Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with lavender essential oil and tamanu carrier oil.
- Restoring Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with rosehip oil and rose absolute.
- Skin Shield Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with macadamia nut oil and frankincense essential oil..
- Ultra Moisture Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made baobab oil and Roman chamomile essential oil.
Our full line of skin care serums can be found here.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult physician prior to use.
- Perform a skin test by applying a single drop of the oil on the inner arm; that is the part of the arm facing your abdomen. If there is an irritation within 2 hours, then you should refrain from using.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.