Skin Shield Skin Care Serum blends two powerhouse aromatherapy ingredients: organic macadamia nut oil and frankincense carterii essential oil. This advanced blend is perfect for morning or evening use. Protects the skin from environmental stressors including aging, fine lines and wrinkles as well as oxidative stress.
Skin Shield Skin Care Serum helps protect skin from premature aging and slows down the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by sun exposure. Use it daily for healthy looking skin and preventative care. Recommended for normal to dry/sensitive skin types.
Macadamia nut oil is used in cosmetics as a fragrance and emollient. Macadamia nut oil has been shown to slow the signs of aging and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations*
Frankincense essential oil reduces skin redness and irritation. Used topically and cosmetically, its astringent and cytophylactic qualities help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discoloration. It stimulates the growth of new cells, thus when used on cuts it promotes faster healing.*
Directions: Ready to use. Cleanse skin and pat dry. Apply to desired area as needed prior to makeup application.
Facial Serum Rollon Collection (Set of 4) – each in a 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon
- Nourishing Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with lavender essential oil and tamanu carrier oil.
- Restoring Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with rosehip oil and rose absolute.
- Skin Shield Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with macadamia nut oil and frankincense essential oil..
- Ultra Moisture Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made baobab oil and Roman chamomile essential oil.
Our full line of skin care serums can be found here.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult physician prior to use.
- If you’re allergic to tree nuts, it’s possible that you’ll have an allergic reaction to macadamia oil. However, the risk is minimal.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.