Restoring Facial Serum is a blend of rosehip oil and rose absolute oil. Rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A, which help to moisturize, promote skin regeneration and improve skin flexibility.* It can also be useful in reducing the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks.* Rose absolute is known for its relaxing effects. This can assist those who worry about wrinkles or other signs of aging.*
Restoring Facial Serum is designed to hydrate and soften the skin.* It can be used before or after cleansing as a treatment or nightly moisturizer.* Restoring Facial Serum is also a powerful, yet silky formula that is quick to absorb and leaves skin feeling hydrated and completely restored.* The light oil base penetrates into the skin’s layers to restore moisture balance and soften fine lines.*
Restore your natural radiance by using Restoring Facial Serum daily.
Download our free Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT / Tapping) Scripts
Directions: Ready to use. Cleanse skin and pat dry. Use prior to applying makeup for smooth application and hydrated skin.
Packaged: 30 ml / 1 oz bottle with dropper and 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Roll On.
Facial Serum Rollon Collection (Set of 4) – each in a 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon
- Nourishing Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with lavender essential oil and tamanu carrier oil.
- Restoring Facial Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with rosehip oil and rose absolute.
- Skin Shield Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made with macadamia nut oil and frankincense essential oil..
- Ultra Moisture Skin Care Serum 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) Rollon – made baobab oil and Roman chamomile essential oil.
Our full line of skin care serums can be found here.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult physician prior to use.
- Perform a skin test by applying a single drop of the oil on the inner arm; that is the part of the arm facing your abdomen. If there is an irritation within 2 hours, then you should refrain from using.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.