Serenity Essential Oil Blend roll on is pre-diluted in sweet almond oil for convenience. This 9 ml roll on glass bottle fits easily into your pocket or purse. It is safe and easy to apply to skin.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend Roll On Benefits
Serenity Essential Oil Blend contains pure essential oils which are calming, energy-balancing, uplifting and help reduce anxiety.*
Aromatherapy Properties of Serenity Essential Oil Blend
- French Lavender: Lifts and balances emotional moods and energy flow. Lavender essential oil is a mood stabilizing, energy-balancing, pain-relieving and sleep-inducing oil. It can help ease headaches, stress and also acts as a mild analgesic for cramps
- Rosemary – The mind and rosemary work together toward making and reaching goals, clearing mental clutter, strengthening the mind, and reviving interest in life. Rosemary’s oil works with the body to soothe sore muscles (especially muscles that are used consistently.*
- Ylang Ylang – Ylang ylang oil aids in the release of possessive emotional patterns, feeling drained, and fearing wisdom. This oil is known to have an intoxicating aroma, and this is its best known characteristic.
- Orange – Orange essential oil has a fresh orange peel scent that is calming and relaxing to the body.
- Lemon – In aromatherapy, lemon oil is known for aiding sore throats, nervous conditions, blood pressure, digestive problems, gallstones, debility, fever, and anxiety.*
- Lime – The aroma of lime essential oil inspires and brings fresh energy plus clears the mind. Lime essential oil has the capacity to renew inner clarity, which permits better decision-making. It can stimulate your sense of internal purpose while boosting liveliness to help you move forward. Lime aids the body by stimulating emotions preventing apathy, and rejuvenating mental clarity.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend is available as a concentrate (15 ml, 30, 60 and 120 ml bottles), a roll on, a massage oil and as a spray.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.