Vetiver II Essential Oil Properties (Vetiveria zizanioides)
Sweet-woody, rich-heavy and earthy, vetiver has a strong and warm aroma.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam distillation from Roots
- Country of Origin: India
Vetiver II Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Background Information on Vetiver II Essential Oil
Vetiver is a type of grass, in which its roots are collected to make the pure essential oil. Vetiver usually grows to be about 4-8 feet high, before it is collected to make the oils. The grass has leaves, and even small flowers. Vetiver originates from Indonesia, Philippines, and the Comoro Islands. The grass has a history of being sewn into clothes and blankets in Russia to protect furs against the elements. In Ayurvedic times the root was used to cure bad breath.
Vetiver II Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Vetiver is known in the aromatherapy sector to aid with issues of nervousness, insomnia, and rheumatism.* It is also a proven muscular relaxant, antiseptic, and tonic. The spirit is strengthened through the use of vetiver, by intensifying the spiritual bond with Earth which can grant soulful awareness in the body. The mind works together with this pure essential oil to promote healthy sleeping patterns, and gain mental energy. Vetiver has the ability to help the body by releasing stress, and relieving pain from sore joints.* Vetiver is a helpful aid to support in calming ADD and ADHD behaviors.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Vetiver II Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Vetiver grounds, emotionally connects, helps self-discovery and is helpful to those who are scattered, split, stressed and need to escape.
Vetiver II Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
- To receive a restful sleep, bathe in 2 drops of vetiver and 4 drops of Australian sandalwood just before bed.
- To gain mental energy, mix vetiver with neroli, and linaloe wood and massage it into your abdomen.
- To gain energy and release stress, rub a blend vetiver, cardamom, and sweet orange into the areas of greatest tension.
Vetiver II Oil Safety Tips
- Vetiver oil is non-toxic and safe for all skin types.
- Maximum skin use level is 15%.
- Is naturally yellow and may leave a stain on clothing but will fade. Avoid getting them on your whites.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oil.
Vetiver II Essential Oil Reviews
”Delivery is really fast and the product is awesome. I would order from this company again.” – M. Lum