Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend Benefits
Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend contains the essential oils of Black Pepper and Cinnamon for stimulating bowel function, Pink Grapefruit and Rosemary essential oils for lymphatic and digestive detoxification plus Sweet Marjoram for anti-spasmodic properties.*
Download our FREE EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapping Scripts for Constipation – EOTT™.
How to Dilute Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend concentrate you will need to dilute it before you plan to apply it to your skin. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion. You can also use this in an aroma lamp, burner or diffuser.
Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll-On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend roll-on. Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Blend roll-on is pre-diluted in sweet almond oil for convenience. This 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) amber glass roll-on bottle with stainless steel roller ball and cap fits easily into your pocket or purse. Safe and easy to apply directly to your skin.
Constipation Rescue Essential Oil Safety Tips
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- May inhibit blood clotting, or cause mucous membrane irritation (low risk) or skin sensitization (high risk).
- Do not use if you have epilepsy, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking diabetes medication or anticoagulant medication, or if you have a peptic ulcer, hemophilia or another bleeding disorders.
- Not advised for those with high blood pressure.
- Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Do not use on children under 6 years.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.