Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend is a cooling, uplifting blend which also helps balance and reduce symptoms of perimenopause and menopause such as sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, nervousness, and sleeplessness.*
Qualities of Essential Oils That Support Perimenopause and Menopause symptoms
- French Lavender: Lifts and balances emotional moods and energy flow. French Lavender is a wonderful energy balancer, mood stabilizer and sleep-inducing oil when the body needs rest.
- Clary Sage: Hormone balancer*. Clary Sage is traditionally known for reducing hot flashes, some studies show it may help reduce stress and increase positive mood.*
- Peppermint: Energizing, uplifting and refreshing. Cooling to skin.
- Tulsi, Holy Basil: traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory and known for balancing properties. Tulsi, Holy Basil is an ancient herb used for its healing properties for thousands of years. It has anti-stress properties and is an adaptogen herb. It supports the adrenal system, which during menopause, fluctuates hormonally. Helpful in supporting energy, calming anxiety.*
- Egyptian Geranium: Geranium from Egypt is known to be calming, soothing, revitalizing and can help improve dry skin. It helps reduce anxiety and irritation and alleviates mood swings. Geranium essential oil may provide cooling relief from hot flashes and night sweats.*
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Cool & Calm Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.*
Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend Spray
Cool & Calm Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Works well with all skin types but may pose moderate skin sensitization in certain individuals. Test for sensitivity before using.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if epileptic.
- Avoid using with barbiturates. May induce drowsiness.
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Do not apply to face or near the face of infants or children.
- It is not recommended to use this product with the elderly, those who have occupational exposure to carcinogens, smokers, or heavy drinkers.
- May interfere with diabetes medications.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.