Divine Essential Oil Blend helps you access your higher power, God, or Source by the aromatherapeutic benefits of pure essential oils of tangerine, rose, neroli, white lotus absolute, patchouli cablin, and amyris.
This blends floral scent is beneficial when you pray, meditate, contemplate, write in your journal or need to do healing work on others. Divine Essential Oil Blend is also helpful if you want to increase your consciousness, live in freedom, and joyfully create.*
The scent of an essential oil impacts the brain through the olfactory system because when a fragrance is inhaled, the odor molecules travel up the nose, and are trapped by olfactory membranes. These membranes contain approximately 800 million nerve endings, which receive the micro-fine, vaporized oil particles. They are carried along the axon of the nerve fibers and connected with the secondary neurons in the olfactory bulb in the brain.
The olfactory bulb then transmits the impulses to the limbic system which is directly connected to areas of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels and hormone balance. Thousands of scientific studies have shown that essential oils have profound physiological and psychological effects.
Spiritual Properties of Divine Essential Oil Blend
- Tangerine – Relaxes and quiets the mind, allowing you to hear God to speak to you.
- Rose – Vibrationally the highest of all essential oils. Application of rose oil traditionally used to raise vibration, making access to God or Source easier.
- Neroli – Helps us become aware of blockages to our spiritual growth.
- White Lotus absolute – Known for ages in the east to enhance meditation.
- Patchouli cablin – Keeps negatives forces away.
- Amyris – Calms anxiety and lifts the spirit.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Divine Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase our Divine Essential Oil Blend concentrate, dilute it before applying to skin. Add 3 to 4 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion. You can also use this blend in a bath with salts or in an aroma lamp, burner or diffuser.
Divine Essential Oil Blend Convenient Roll On
Divine Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
- Phototoxic, so avoid using it when exposed to sunlight 12 hours prior to topical application.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.