Headache Essential Oil Blend combines peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus, rosewood, and rosemary. Essential oils applied topically have traditionally helped headaches or migraines because some essential oils have properties which relax, lift mood, stimulate, balance energy and revitalize.*
Essential Oil Properties and Benefits in Headache Essential Oil Blend
- Peppermint – Contains a significant amount of menthol. Menthol is known to help cool, invigorate, and revitalize.*
- Lavender – Rejuvenate and inspire a tired person to relax. Soothing energy balancer when stressed.*
- Eucalyptus gobulus: Soothes by giving a sense of release. Cleanses cluttered thoughts.
- Rosewood– Relieves nervous tension*
- Rosemary – Stimulating.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Headache Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
Headache Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
Headache Essential Oil Blend roll-on is pre-diluted in sweet almond oil for convenience. This 0.3 fl oz (9 ml) amber glass roll-on bottle with stainless steel roller ball and cap fits easily into your pocket or purse. Safe and easy to apply directly to your skin.
- Try Body Mind Lotion Stress Relief
Headache Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- Should not be used during pregnancy or if epileptic.
- Avoid use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Headache Essential Oil Blend Reviews
“Love essential oils for migraine/headache relief. Works better than taking OTC pills.” – sweetsue
“Love this….one by my bed and one in my purse. It is amazing for my migraines and those nagging headaches that keep you from good sleep. It doesn’t take the headache away, but certainly works wonderfully to distract until I can sleep or medicine kicks in. I do notice I am taking less over the counter and prescription meds for my headaches.” – M. Simon
“This was a gift for my Mom, and she said that it did help! I ordered it for her again!” – A. Meschter
“As a fibro person I tend to get a lot of aches and pains on a daily basis. Part of that can add up to Fibro/Neck and headache pain. That’s why I like being able to reach for this. Other things in past I have tried haven’t done much. This seems to ease all that when needed. My favorite way to use this oil is to mix partly (small amount) with my coconut oil. I think everyone should keep a bottle of this in their backpack or purse.” – Skye
“It helps my family a lot.” – Keke
“Really seems to help acute headaches! I love that it’s natural, and I’m not pumping my body full of chemicals.” – H. Gill
”The company was great, but the product does not work.” – S. Grant
”It works!” – T. Rouch