PMS Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend helps to soothe PMS naturally. PMS Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend contains the pure essential oils of clary dage, French lavender, sweet marjoram and red thyme. A beautiful, pleasant smell which helps ease cramps, relieve nervous tension, and lifts mood.*
Qualities of Essential Oils That Relieve PMS
- French Lavender: Lifts and balances emotional moods and energy flow. Lavender essential oil is a mood stabilizing, energy-balancing, pain-relieving and sleep-inducing oil. It can help ease headaches, stress and also acts as a mild analgesic for cramps
- Clary Sage: Hormone balancer*. Clary sage oil is a must-have oil if you struggle with PMS. A deeply relaxing oil, clary sage lifts mood and reduces stress levels. It has been traditionally used as an antispasmodic to relax muscles and ease menstrual pain.*
- Sweet Marjoram: Anti-spasmodic, cramp reliever. Sweet Marjoram is nurturing and calms the mind. It warms the body, relieving anxiety and stress. It also helps release muscular tension.*
- Red Thyme: Relaxes and relieves nervous tension. Red Thyme oil is known for its antibacterial properties. It also helps increase circulation, stimulate menstrual flow, calm nerves, and relieve menstrual pain.*
Topical application is recommended. Dilute 4-5 drops per 2 teaspoons of carrier oil.
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
How to Dilute Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend Concentrate
If you purchase the PMS Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend concentrate you can dilute it and apply it directly to your skin. Add 4 to 5 drops of the concentrate to 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of carrier oil, body oil, cream, or body lotion.
Cycle Support Convenient Roll On
Don’t want to bother diluting the concentrate? Try our Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend Roll On; it is ready to use and apply directly to the skin.*
Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend Spray
Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend Spray contains the essential oils of Clary Sage, French Lavender, Sweet Marjoram and Red Thyme in a distilled water spray with witch hazel.
Cycle Support Essential Oil Blend Safety Tips
- Works well with all skin types but may pose moderate skin sensitization in certain individuals. Test for sensitivity before using.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if epileptic.
- Avoid if on anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders.
- Avoid using with barbiturates. May induce drowsiness.
- Do not add to bath water.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure.
- For external use only. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.