Essential oils can be easily absorbed through your feet. Did you know that the pores on the bottoms of your feet are the largest on your body? This makes your feet a uniquely absorbent place to apply foot care essential oils that can help support your self-care routine.
Essential oils are one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal for natural, chemical-free foot care. They have been used for centuries to heal, protect, and cleanse the body.
Foot Care Essential Oil Blend
We have combined two foot care essential oils in our convenient Foot Care Essential Oil Blend. Tea tree and French lavender essential oils are the best essential oils for healthy cleansing and purifying. Both tea tree and lavender have antifungal properties.* Tea tree essential oil and French lavender essential oil work better together (synergistic) for cleansing and purifying than when they are used separately.
Foot care essential oils are known to be helpful for a variety of ailments, including but not limited to:
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Reduces inflammation in the feet, which can lead to less pain
- Improving circulation and blood flow
- Gives you an all-over sense of relaxation, so you’ll feel like you’re walking on air!
- Providing a calming effect on the mind and body
- Stimulating the immune system so that it can better fight off bacteria and viruses that cause infections in the body
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.