Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Properties (Eucalyptus radiata)
Refreshing and energizing, eucalyptus radiata is gentle, nonirritating, and the most versatile eucalyptus oil. Cooling, refreshing, and lighter in scent than Eucalyptus globulus.
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Leaves
- Country of Origin: Australia
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Packaged
Amber glass bottle with Euro dropper. Tamper proof safety seal. Shrink wrapped.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Background Information
Eucalyptus is most commonly used as a decongestant. Throughout history, Eucalyptus has been used in mosquito sprays. There are hundreds of varieties of the eucalyptus plant. Eucalyptus radiata is considered milder than eucalyptus globulus and safer for use on children six and older.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Eucalyptus radiata opens airways and is antibacterial, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antiviral.* It is also beneficial for arthritis and other aches and pains due to its anti-inflammatory properties.* Other therapeutic properties are analgesic, decongestant, expectant, and it eases cough.*
See our references at the bottom of this page for additional information.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Emotional Wellness Properties
Eucalyptus encourages, liberates, stimulates emotional healing and feelings of wellness. Helpful to those who are attached to illness in identity, clingy, defeated, seek escape, feel powerless.
If using Eucalyptus for emotional wellness, try using it with our free EFT Tapping scripts for Stress Relief and Clearing Generational Patterns which help release these emotional issues.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Uses and Benefits / Suggestions & Blends
Eucalyptus radiata and globulus blend well with bay laurel, bergamot, cypress, cajeput, cedarwood, camphor, german chamomile, roman chamomile, geranium, ginger root, grapefruit, peppermint, lavender, lemon, juniper, lemongrass, petitgrain, pine, ravensara, rosemary, sage, tea tree, tangerine, thyme.
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact.
- For blocked sinuses, add two drops to boiling water and create a tent to breathe in the vapors
- For clean air, add 2 drops eucalyptus and four drops orange into a diffuser
- For body oil, add 7 drops of eucalyptus and 3 teaspoons of carrier oil and spread on skin
- For perfume, add 2 drops eucalyptus with three drops of essential oil in place on both points
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Safety Tips
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age. Can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- For external use only this is considered toxic if taken internally. See our Safety Information page for further details when using essential oils.
Eucalyptus Radiata Pure Essential Oil Reviews
“Excellent quality eucalyptus. Would definitely invest in another bottle when the need arises. This is the best eucalyptus EO I’ve ever experienced from an online retailer.” – A. Simmons